Dr. Bigsby is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. A graduate of the Des Moines University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Iowa, Dr. Bigsby completed his residency at Michigan State University before joining the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute to complete his Fellowship.
Consistently High Patient Satisfaction ScoresAfter 9 years at the Gynecologic Oncology Division of Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, Dr. Bigsby opened a practice in his home state; The Colorado Center for Gynecologic Oncology.
Consulting with leading researchers and specialists in related fields: pathology, radiation oncology, genetics, and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Bigsby is committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive gynecologic surgical care. The Colorado Center for Gynecologic Oncology offers a wide range of consultation and treatment options, from routine testing to the most advanced diagnosis and treatment for women of all ages.
We treat all gynecologic cancers and complicated benign conditions offering treatments and services including da Vinci Robotic hysterectomy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, and a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Medical Staff, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
- Diplomat – National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- OB/GYN Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director of Fellowship, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, Gynecologic Oncology
- Associate Professor, UCF and FSU Colleges of Medicine
Certifications and Licensure
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gyencology
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Gynecologic Oncology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- The Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine