- Stay away from crowds. It’s important not to forget that COVID-19 is still spreading, so social distancing should be practiced. Masks should be worn in spaces where social distancing is not possible.
- Keep an eye on fireworks. Mishandling fireworks can be extremely dangerous, so it’s important to exercise caution when handling them.
- Keep an eye on grills. Every year, people are injured or burned by patio and backyard grills that result in hospital visits.
- Keep an eye on your pets. Loud noises and sparkles can be dangerous for them.
- Exercise caution. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. While swimming, have a designated adult around when there are children in the water. Make sure you have the proper equipment and you are complying with local regulations.
We wish you a Happy Fourth of July from us at CCGYN. We hope you have fun with your loved ones while staying safe! Relax, celebrate, and enjoy your weekend.
For additional information on staying safe on the Fourth of July, click here.