Dr. James is dual board certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. He completed medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, residency at Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center, and fellowship at Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. He is on faculty at Rocky Vista University teaching residents through the College of Osteopathic Medicine. His clinical interests include robotic surgery, novel treatments of ovarian cancers, and biomarkers and genetics in gynecologic treatment modalities.
Offering High Quality Care that our Patients Expect
He published original work on robotic infra-renal lymphadenectomy for endometrial carcinomas, co-authored multiple other robotic surgery publications, and has performed over 1500 robotic surgeries in the private practice setting. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children and experiencing the many outdoor activities that Colorado offers.
- 2011 Internal Reviewer of Florida Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
- Certificate of Achievement In Recognition of A Superior Poster “Evaluation of Change in Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions after Cesarean Section”
- 2009 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Team in Training, Detroit Free Press Marathon Participant
Professional Membership History
- American Association of Osteopathy
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Michigan Osteopathic Association